Colorado Top Dog (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.coloradotopdog.com website (the “Service”).
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
First of all, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”) while using our Service. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
Also, collecting how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”) is possible. In addition, this usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
In addition, cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Furthermore, cookies are stored on your device and sent to your browser from a website. Therefore, tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
Also, you can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies.We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies.We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies.We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Colorado Top Dog uses the collected data for various purposes:
- Providing and maintaining the Service
- Notifying you about changes to our Service
- Allowing you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- Providing customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- Monitoring the usage of the Service
- Detecting, preventing and addressing technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Colorado Top Dog may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Complying with a legal obligation
- Protecting and defending the rights or property of Colorado Top Dog
- Preventing or investigating possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protecting against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
First of all, we may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
Furthermore, third parties access this Personal Data to perform these tasks on our behalf. This information shall not be disclosed or used for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com